White Corundum is produced by fusing clean Al2O3 in induction furnaces. After cooling, arised White Corundum is treated and sorted whereby high grade raw material for a production of White Corundum grains arises.
Grains of white corundum have excellent properties and are suitable for the production of abrasive tools. White corundum is also used for the production of refractory materials.
Our white corundum contains min. 99,6 % Al2O3 which guarantees the highest possible quality of abrasive grains.
- production of white even color grinding tools and instruments with ceramic, resinous, magnesite, shellac and rubber binder.
- production of refractory blocks, bricks, cements, ceramic pouches, catalyzes and compacting mixtures.
- special blasting of different materials and products.
- production of filters and diffusion nozzles.
- grinding and lappeding of materials with free grains.
- production of electro isolating component parts.